Achievements and trophies revealed

News posted by Ryan on August 27th, 2009 at 11:08pm GMT

Brutal Legend achievementIf you’re one of those obsessive-compulsive types who can’t rest until every last achievement has been unlocked in every game you play, you’re probably dying to know how you’ll be spending the next eight months of your life.

Electronic Arts has provided me with a list of the Xbox 360 achievements and PlayStation 3 trophies along with the criteria required to attain them, so prepare for some heavy revision! Also comes with bonus revealing of the names of Brutal Legend‘s chapters.

• Got a Car and a Date: Completed “Welcome to the Age of Metal”
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • Start a Revolution: Completed “Exploited in the Bowels of Hell”
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • Thick as a Baby’s Arm: Completed “Lair of the Metal Queen”
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • Hair Remover: Completed “Battle for Bladehenge”
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • French Kiss Instructor: Completed “Pilgrimage of Screams”
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • Chicks n’ Booze n’ Stuff: Completed “Sanctuary of Sin”
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • Ran to the Hills: Completed “It’s Raining Death”
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • Fistfull of Fog: Completed “Dry Ice, Wet Graves”
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • No More Tears: Completed “Sea of Black Tears”
  • Groupie: Completed Campaign mode on Easy
    (25 points,  silver trophy)
  • Roadie: Completed Campaign mode on Normal
    (25 points, silver trophy)
  • Legend: Completed Campaign mode on Brutal
    (25 points, silver trophy)
  • Overkill: Completed all hunting secondary missions
  • Squeal Like a Chicken: Completed all racing secondary missions
  • Protector: Completed 20 ambush, outpost defense, or mortar secondary missions
  • Metal God: Achieved 100% completion on the stats screen
    (50 points, gold trophy)
  • Serpent Samaritan: Freed 40 Bound Serpents
    (10 points, bronze trophy)
  • Serpent Spanker: Freed 80 Bound Serpents
  • Serpent Savior: Freed all 120 Bound Serpents
    (25 points, silver trophy)
  • One Hit Wonder: Purchased 1 upgrade in the Motor Forge
    (5 points, bronze trophy)
  • Loyal Customer: Purchased all upgrades in the Motor Forge
    (25 points, silver trophy)
  • Virtuoso: Learned all guitar solos
  • Tourist: Viewed all vistas
  • Now You Must Tell the Tale: Viewed all Legends
  • Voices From Beyond: Unlocked all songs in the Mouth of Metal
    (20 points,  bronze trophy)
  • Flowerslave: Summoned all Motor Forges
  • Practice Bloody Practice: Won an AI Stage Battle any difficulty
    (10 points, bronze trophy)
  • Iron Fist: Won an AI Stage Battle — Brütal difficulty
  • Victör: Won a ranked multiplayer match
    (10 points, bronze trophy)
  • Subjügator: Won 10 ranked multiplayer matches
    (20 points, silver trophy)
  • Cönquerer: Won 50 ranked multiplayer matches
    (50 points, gold trophy)
  • Master of the Flame: Double Teamed with every Ironheade unit
  • Master of the Tear: Double Teamed with every Drowning Doom unit
  • Master of the Blood: Double Teamed with every Tainted Coil unit
    (20 points, bronze trophy)
  • Armchair General: Won a Stage Battle by yourself against the AI without attacking
  • Favored: Acquired 3,000 Fire Tributes
    (30 points, silver trophy)
  • Sellout: Spent 250,000 fans — any mode
    (30 points, silver trophy)
  • Some Demon Flesh on your Bumper: Slayed 150 enemies with the Deuce — any mode
    (30 points, silver trophy)
  • I’ve never touched an axe before: Personally smote 300 enemies — any mode
    (30 points, silver trophy)
  • Silence, groundwalker!: Gained 5 or more seconds of hang time in a single jump — any mode
    (10 points, bronze trophy)
  • Six Degrees of Schafer: Played with Tim Schafer or another player who has this Achievement
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • Ringleader: Trapped 15 enemies in one ring of fire with the Fire Baron’s Double Team
  • Painkiller: Killed 25 enemies with the grinder of one Rock Crusher
  • Dollpocalypse: Hit 6 enemies with the explosion from a Brood’s Double Team
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • Euthanasia: Hit 15 enemies with one Agony Ball using the Pain Lifter’s Double Team
  • Death From Above: Killed 20 enemies with one Bleeding Death
  • Coolest Thing Ever: Jumped over a Hextadon in the Deuce
  • Beast Master: Rode every animal in the world
    (15 points, bronze trophy)
  • Boar Bather: Rode a Razorfire Boar into the Sea of Black Tears and live to tell the tale
    (50 points, silver trophy)
  • Quill Tosser: Killed a Tollusk using only Ground Urchins
  • Rock God: Got all PS3 trophies
    (platinum trophy)
48 stoners have commented on this post
1. Kajebus 7 years, 8 months ago

Wow tis a list…… gonna be fun gettin all of em, and i would love to play with tim =)

2. Death in a handbasket 7 years, 8 months ago

I’m gonna need alot of painkillers for my gamer’s thumb…and tim schafer is a playable character?

3. exterminater999 7 years, 8 months ago

lol but tim will be hard to beat,
he created this game :S haha :P

4. Coggs 7 years, 8 months ago

I know for a fact this will be the first game I will go out of my way to get every achievement in. Also, I am very glad that there is only like 4 online achievements in this game. I hate when games are loaded with online achievements, cuz even tho I am pretty damn good at most games, there is always someone better out there and it makes getting most of the online achievements a HUGE pain in the ass! Thank you Tim!

5. Potatoe sam 7 years, 8 months ago

how do we play with tim schafer is he unlockable or just by chance he goe’e online?

6. Ryan BRUTAL! Staff 7 years, 8 months ago

To put the achievement criteria into more understandable terms: you need to either play a multiplayer game with Tim Schafer himself, or play with somebody else who has. :)

7. xRenZx 7 years, 8 months ago

Anyone here willing to help me with the online trophies? Of course i’ll also help you to get them. Maybe when we have all trophies we still can play Brütal Legend online?

Add me on PSN: xRenZx

8. Kajebus 7 years, 8 months ago

Yeah same thing as xRenZx but via the xbox, and then we can play together =D, trust me….. i will be VERY good at this game when it comes out….. cause im a whore it

9. Potatoe sam 7 years, 8 months ago

i complete story before goin online

10. Kajebus 7 years, 8 months ago

Ya same here potatoe, but im thinkin story shouldnt take more than a day

Gamertag- Piespork

11. Potatoe sam 7 years, 8 months ago

alot of metal puns there lol hair remover probably something with general lionwhyte

12. Andy 7 years, 8 months ago

Greatest trophies evarh!

13. TheBeastWithin6 7 years, 8 months ago

Hey Kajebus When my xbox is fixed i can play with you.Im just gonna send you a friend request.

GT:TheBeastWithin6

14. Potatoe sam 7 years, 8 months ago

add me on ps3 then potatoe_sam-5000

15. Troy 7 years, 8 months ago

racing missions will be fun, what with the missle launchers and mines

16. Potatoe sam 7 years, 7 months ago

ign released most of the first cut scene cept for ormagoden bit

18. Shawn 7 years, 7 months ago

Rock God: Got all PS3 trophies
(platinum trophy) so getting it :]

19. Mykal 7 years, 7 months ago

Well probably be a good idea to have one topic or place on the site to post GamerTag or the Playstation equilviant. I am MawBedlam there.

20. Mykal 7 years, 7 months ago

On XBL I am MawBedlam if I confused anyone with my comment on there should be a listing of the Playstation equivalent to the XBL GT as well as XBL GTs,

21. TheBeastWithin6 7 years, 7 months ago

so its OK to send you a friend request then right if it is youll know its me…trust me

22. Mykal 7 years, 7 months ago

If someone puts there gamertag as you put it online that is generally the idea they want the friend requests. Much like I link to the website that I write for in my name, so that people intrested will go there.

23. partdemon 7 years, 7 months ago

i bet jack black or tim will have like a day where they will be online and play with us like the game with fame thing on xbox live and on that day my life will be complete

24. Demonlord 7 years, 7 months ago

i will happily accept any challenge but the story will take more than a day and plus anyone know jack blacks or tim’s gamer tag?? XD the surprize on peoples faces when they get the acheivment

25. Demonlord 7 years, 7 months ago

P.S my gamer tag is hiddenleaf

26. Demonlord 7 years, 7 months ago

hiddenleaf1

27. Mykal 7 years, 7 months ago

Why ya have to bringa da up da Nurto?

28. Potatoe sam 7 years, 7 months ago

nurto?

29. A7X DEATHBAT 7 years, 7 months ago

ill help someone with online on 360 my gamertag is Jessevip

30. Mykal 7 years, 7 months ago

Potatoe Sam it is a joke refering to Demonlord’s gamertag.

31. Potatoe sam 7 years, 7 months ago

oh ok

32. Demonlord 7 years, 7 months ago

lol i made it when i used to like it nd i cba to spend some moneyz to change it

33. Potatoe sam 7 years, 7 months ago

spent money oh yeah xbox oh well

34. a man of brutal...portions 7 years, 7 months ago

my gamertag is xxthealphamalex… tell me your from brutal.net if you send me a friend request though or else i wont know what the hell is goin on haha

35. ReaperofFlesh 7 years, 6 months ago

Tis Bitchin list.

36. ReaperofFlesh 7 years, 6 months ago

My Gamertag be Anarchy1080 Add me. Thats just the way i am Bitches.

37. Demonlord 7 years, 6 months ago

XD love that gamer tag alphamale

38. HellRaiser 7 years, 6 months ago

can’t wait to play and get achievments on brutal legend also hey demonlord

39. jack2233 7 years, 6 months ago

how do i complete the overkill trophy i did every hunting thing but i didnt gt the trophy. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP……. add me as jack2233 on psn thank you’

40. jack2233 7 years, 6 months ago

HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

41. john 7 years, 2 months ago

any1 else having problems with overkill trophy not unlocking

42. Donald Feerer 6 years, 11 months ago

Need to play someone with the Schafer award, need to complete, I’m going mad….at least thats what the voices are telling me

43. Austin 1 year, 5 months ago

To everyone who has got an aawrds in week 9 and 10,well done to Josh, Katie, Bella, Caitlin, Mikayla, William, Jamie, Jack and Jack B for getting some aawrds.From Eloise

Ken, “There’s an old saying that applies here. Shit floats, and cream rises. The trick is telling the difference. Jack Kerouac: cream rises. Tom Wolfe: shit floats.”I guess ol’ Ken wasn’t a fan of “The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test!”

45. http://www.rab-jeric.com/ 12 months ago

Je trouve étrange que vous sembliez présenter comme « sérieuses » les propositions de ce président-candidat, alors que son bilan sur l’éducation (et le mépris affiché à plusieurs reprises envers les enseignants) le discrédite entièrement. Il est dommage de relayer des propositions politiques d’un candidat sans un minimum de perspectives critiques.AM

46. http://www.soulduster.com/ 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Yeah, that’s the ticket, sir or ma’am

47. http://www.rehabsandrentals.com/ 11 months, 3 weeks ago

June 29, 2012 I and also my friends have already been viewing the nice hints on your site and so immediately came up with an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the website owner for those strategies. Those women ended up absolutely excited to read them and already have undoubtedly been making the most of those things. Many thanks for simply being really accommodating and for settling on these kinds of nice subject areas millions of individuals are really eager to learn about. My sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you sooner.

Keith,As a Acts 29 fella, let me ask you the question I asked above once again. Does a person have to be a 5 point Calvinist before Acts 29 will support their Church start? And, are you saying that the Acts 29 network does not fund Church starts? But, that they do what? tell Churches in the network about Church planters who need funding? Is that how it works? So, you have to meet the criteria before they will recommend you, the Church planter, to a Church that will fund your new work?David